College student electrocuted in Magura - College - Dainikshiksha

College student electrocuted in Magura

Desk Report |

A college student died from electrocution at Shimulia village in Sadar upazila on Saturday (29 September) morning.

The deceased was identified as Mohiuddin, 22, son of Abdul Khaleq, a resident of the village and second year student of Magura Adaorsho Degree College. 

Mohiduddin received an electric shock while he was plugging on an electric wire for catching fish in a pond with an electric trap and died on the spot. An unnatural death case was filed.

Coaching centres to remain shut during SSC exams - dainik shiksha Coaching centres to remain shut during SSC exams Jagannath University’s first convocation in October - dainik shiksha Jagannath University’s first convocation in October CU BCL demands CUCSU election as soon as possible - dainik shiksha CU BCL demands CUCSU election as soon as possible please click here to view dainikshiksha website