Madrasa student electrocuted - Miscellaneous - Dainikshiksha

Madrasa student electrocuted

Desk Report |
A madrasa student died from electrocution at North Bhikakhali village in Mirzaganj upazila of Patuakhali district on Saturday afternoon.
 
Deceased Hasan Akon, 16, was a student of class X at Nuru Mia Dakhil Madrasa in the area, said Mirzaganj Police Station officer in-charge Md Masumur Rahman Biswas.
 
Akon came in a live electric wire when he was cutting branch of a tree, leaving him critically injured. 
 
Later, he died on the way to Barishal Sher-e-Bangla Medical College Hospital, the OC added.
26 percent pass in DU Gha unit admission test - dainik shiksha 26 percent pass in DU Gha unit admission test Extravagances of a BCL leader - dainik shiksha Extravagances of a BCL leader Hossen continues lone protest for DU admission test retake - dainik shiksha Hossen continues lone protest for DU admission test retake SUST admission results published - dainik shiksha SUST admission results published Hawking's final book offers brief answers to big questions - dainik shiksha Hawking's final book offers brief answers to big questions please click here to view dainikshiksha website